Friday, April 8, 2011

Chicken Coop

I really, really love the idea of a chicken coop.  I'm fairly certain I like the idea of it more than I will like the reality of it.. but perhaps I will surprise myself.  I am looking forward to the eggs, but I will admit that I'm really not the kind of girl that's OK with poop under my shoes.  That said, the pretty chickens themselves may win me over.

I definitely need a pair of boots.  Cute boots make everything better.. even poop.
wellies by hunter


Although chickens are well in the future for us, I can't resist checking out gorgeous backyard chicken coops.  A reliable source is the Sunset Blog.


Picture 5
the nogg
the modern coop
We will be having more than one or two chickens, so neither of these coops would work for us... but that doesn't stop me from drooling.  Is anybody out there considering urban chickens?

No comments: